I first read about coning in MAP: The Co-Creative White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program by Machelle Small Wright, ISBN: 0-927978-72-5. I know it sounds like an Arian Brotherhood book but, believe me, it is not. Although these healing practices are quite ancient, they are new to many people. That is why I've decided to post about them. This is the last post in this series. I'll give it, and you, a rest for a bit, but I am trying to get the word out. Look around. Our world is in great need of as many warriors of light as we can enlist. I thank you in advance for your patience.
Nature Healing Coning for Human Beings or Animals-Part 2
For human beings that are strangers and wild animals
When you wish to do a coning for people, wild animals or other animals who are in need but with whom you aren't acquainted, use this outline. In these situations, all you have to offer is a coning for healing. The difference here is that you will not provide assistance with medications or medical visits as in Nature Healing Coning-Part 1. It is not appropriate. Therefore, you (your higher self) don't have to be a participant in the coning. If you are going to provide follow-up assistance in the healing process, use Nature Healing Coning Script 1. For humans, animals and wild animals that you do not know, all you do is set the coning in motion. This is how to do the healing.
Find a quiet place where you can sit or lie comfortably for a while. Get into a meditative, or contemplative, state. An easy way to do this is simply to focus on your breath. Close your eyes. Breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. Visualize your inhale breath as one color and your exhale breath as another. Just watch the breaths for a few rounds as you allow all of your muscles to relax. As you feel more and more relaxed with each breath, your awareness and focus will expand. If odd thoughts pop up, simply observe them and let them pass through. Remain free of picking them up and getting caught up in them.
- Connect to the stranger's or the unknown animal's higher self. Do this just as you would connect to your own higher self--simply by asking to be connected. Using kinesiology, if you know it, test that connection. If not, don't worry.
- Ask for permission. This may seem confusing, but given that you don't know these beings, you must ask their higher self if it is appropriate to initiate the nature coning healing. If in your awareness, you get a sense that the answer is "no", STOP. The being does not wish your assistance or to be disturbed. Under this circumstance, to continue is meddling. Do not go any further. Continue only if you get a "yes" answer.
- Ask that a healing coning be opened. Invite the following guides to activate the coning.
- Deva of Human and Animal Healing
- Pan and any nature spirits or other spirits working with the human or the animal
- The human's or the animal's higher self.
- Deva of Human and Animal Healing
- Relax, breathe and allow about 15-20 seconds for the coning to fully activate and come together.
- You don't need to do anything else right now but sit quietly for 30 minutes. The coning will know what to do for the being.
- At the end of the 30 minutes, if you know kinesiology, you can perform muscle testing for the proper flower essence to use in the healing. If not, don't worry. You have already done great work for what is to be the highest and best good for the being. Sometimes, to continue life is not the best choice. Just set your intention for what is best and let the gods and the beings take care of the rest. If you do use flower essences, do not give orally. Just put them anywhere on the body. In most instances, it will be unsafe or impractical to apply the tinctures so skip this step.
- The session is over. Now it is important to dismantle the nature healing coning. This is done by asking the participants to disengage, one- by -one (the guides/the being's high self) from the coning. Honor them as you give each participant approximately 5 seconds to depart. Test yourself with flower essences or divine guidance to make sure you are clear.
A lot of beings DO need this work. It is important to remember that the energy utilized in the coning is not your energy. I am showing you how to use healing energy...energy that comes directly from the creator. If you choose, at any time or place, you can become a conduit of unconditional love and healing for another being. This work is truly easy to do. You will do no harm. You don't have to go to medical school to have an impact on wellness in the world. After all, we've only had educated doctors for a hundred to two hundred years. So, let your energy soar!